Monday, May 21, 2012

"Aloha," says she.

You know that "Aloha", aside from meaning Hello, also means Goodbye, right? And what better way to start this blog by saying Hello to this new life and bidding the old (and might I say, messier and more chaotic) one Goodbye?

A while ago, I browsed through my old blog (titled Love Debug) and just... God, I am a sad, love-drugged biatch. I realized that I have been throwing a ridiculous amount of effort and emotion to all the wrong people. The thought of it makes me cringe because of, well, embarrassment. From birth, I have always been this girl who's emotional -- too emotional. Everything was a big deal. Everything has an emotion attached to it. And now, growing up and meeting new people, I realized that not only is this tiring, it's also unhealthy and time-consuming. Not everything has to be complicated and dramatic. This is not a movie. Some things can be just as it is -- plain, simple and without the need of soundtracks.

So with all the free time (lols) df -lh -ed (you can never squeeze the nerd out of me) from the previous me, here are some things that I will gladly say Aloha! Hello! to:

  • More travels, less of living inside a box called the internetzz
  • More walks, less of being a couch potato
  • More savings, less spending on bottles of beer because of being so emotional
  • More happiness, less wrinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment