Wednesday, July 18, 2012

[Untitled]

I know that I'm supposed to wish you well. To wish for your happiness, even if it's with someone else. Because it's the right thing to do, and those are the right words to say. But how can you wish someone well, when he's also the cause of your suffering? How can you say "I'm happy for you", when you're actually not happy because of what he said and what he did? I mean, aren't we all supposed to be honest here? So here's what I wish for you:

I wish for you to realize what you have lost by letting me go. For you to suffer, as much as I am suffering right now. For you to feel what you have made me feel: unloved, unappreciated, never enough, always the second best, a doormat basically. I do not wish you well. I wish for you to feel the same emotions that I have right now.

There, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment