Tuesday, October 16, 2012

An Unemotional Emotional Breakdown

So... we got robbed. Weirdly, I didn't have anything stolen. I mean, my jewelry box (full of cheap necklaces, earrings and bracelets) and ODM watch were stolen, but I surely won't miss them (except for the rose ring from my dad). It's a different story for my mom and little sister, though. Bunso lost her laptop, kikay kit (weirdly, they didn't take mine) and wallet which contains her yearbook payment and one week allowance. Mom also lost her laptop and pencil case with 2 flash drives with all her life documents in it. And today, I woke up and saw my mom crying. CRYING. Lately she has been so emotional that the emotional me has been forced to calm down and man up. Because when you see your mom falling apart, you won't have time to fall apart yourself. Because at least one person has to act all brave and strong. And it has to be me. I mean, no one's asking me to take that responsibility, but I feel that I have to take it. Because no one else will, no one else should. So yes, I have temporarily stashed my emotions somewhere far, far away. When will they come back, or would I ever want them back, I do not know.

Also, in times like these, I got to know who really cares. But as of the moment, frankly, I do not care who cares.


Now playing: Pearl Jam - Even Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment