Thursday, October 25, 2012

When reality meets expectations:

Well, I never really expected this to happen. But I guess it did. And by it I'm pertaining to this thing (a thing, no labels yet) between us. I was resolved to file it under "Yet Another Schoolgirl Crush" but surprise, surprise: You like me too! And I wasn't prepared for it because, well, I'm the type of person who's always prepared for the worst and not for the best. I still can't seem to point out my feelings exactly. But yes, I do like you and the possibility of us being together makes my heart go a little faster and my smiles a little bit bigger. But before I dive into this, an establishment should and must occur. Because frankly, I don't think that I'm ready for a relationship. I mean, I can be in a relationship but I don't have the patience to make it last. And the possibilities for us are just too wonderful to just let it slip because of lack of communication and/or establishment and/or steps needed for a relationship to work. So. Dear hypothalamus, calm down and get your shit together. This time, I want to do it right; "slowly but surely" is our mantra.

Now playing: James Morrison - You Give Me Something

No comments:

Post a Comment