Monday, June 4, 2012

2012 Christmas Wishlist

I know, I know -- it's too early for these kind of things. But what can you do? 1) I love making lists of the things that I want, 2) I'm always look forward the future and 3) Christmas is my happy pill.

So without further ado... (drum roll please)

  1. iPod Touch in white. Can someone just throw me this one because this has been in my list for three consecutive years now.
  2. A hot bod. Yes, Santa, please give me a hot bod, one that doesn't bloat and sag and crave for fatty foods on PMS days. JUST KIDDING. What I really need, Santa, is the drive to exercise like a mad athlete, a faster metabolism and a better digestive system. Yes, Santa, I will accept mesotherapy gift cards, thank you.
  3. Dresses, skirts, shorts and blouses. Note that I did not say shirt because, well, I'm kind of a grown-up now and we don't usually wear shirts in the office, hence, the "blouses". I'm a medium on tops and a large on bottoms.
  4. Jovan White Musk. I have been scouring stores for this perfume but it is just so hard to find. My sister says that it's a "rare" brand of perfume. 
  5. Leather satchel bag in tan or navy or purple. I can practically smell the fishy smell of it! That's how much I want it!
  6. A singing Christmas card. A hand-written letter. Breakfast of pancakes, eggs and bacon. Christmas day at a pediatric ward or a home for the aged. An opportunity to donate blood. Number 6 is reserved for weird non-material things.
  7. Bon Iver or Pearl Jam (Ten album, please) or Birdy or The XX or Florence + The Machine original CD.
  8. A bookshelf. Currently, my books are housed inside a transparent storage box, under a study table in the house where I live. And they can't breathe. And I pity them, because books are supposed to breathe. I'm still not sure about its dimensions but I think I'd want something like this.
  9. C2 green tea litro! This has been on my list for three consecutive years, like the first item, and everyone says they want to be the one to give me these and no one has failed hurrah! Buying these in the supermarket is just such a pain in the ass because they weigh like a ton (yeah, maybe not a ton, but it's heavy!) and I just drink them up in less than a day. *i creys*
  10. Ahhh. For the past three years that I have been making this list, this slot has always been reserved for... ehem... true love. But seeing that well, while making this list, I have someone who's kind of wonderful (yeah yeah sometimes we fight like two wrestler cats but he assuages me on my PMS days and he called me free-spirited *u*), I will reserve this slot for something else. I do not know what it is yet (maybe true love again, nothing lasts forever yaknow lol), but we'll figure it out as the year progresses.

Now playing: Coldplay - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Eto ang pinaka-maaganng wishlist na nabasa ko ngayong taon. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sabi ng tiyahin ko agahan daw ang mga wishlist para mapaghandaan ng magbibigay. Lulz. Thanks! Make one na rin!

      Delete
  2. Hoho! Too early! But hey, I thought you're giving yourself an iTouch? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nauna kasi si MacBook kaya no money na for iTouch. :))

      Delete